Sunday, April 18, 2021

Started by ACL1504, April 18, 2021, 07:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

I took a chance yesterday and edged and cut the grass. It was supposed to rain and it never did. Rain is expected today as well so it probably won't.

I'm  going to try to get back on my build.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Opa George

Family is coming over for Sunday pancakes in about an hour. Everyone is now fully vaccinated, so we're taking advantage.  Sun is out, the bird feeders are filled and it's looking like a beautiful spring morning.

Take care, everyone.

--Opa George

Jim Donovan

Well we have the same weather as Tom does, suppose to rain so probably not. Church this morning and we are suppose to have the DeMayo's visit for dinner out and listening to the music in the square. With the threat of rain, not sure on the music.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

Our conservative provincial government got their butts kicked by all the individual municipal police and unions by releasing press releases saying that they would not follow the ministry stop and check order. They would only do the checks if it was part of another reason for the stop. It is a $750 fine if you are not following the stay at home order conditions.

Other than returning to civility, I will be at the workbench knowing plaster can be re-glued together.
Marty

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm on my way into the train room for a couple hours to see what I left on my workbench. I need some train time.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Not much on the agenda today.  Maybe I'll spend some time updating/finishing off a long dormant thread and starting a new one.  Maybe.   ::)  We'll see how the day progresses.  Also picking thru stash for the next build.  I have a couple of ideas but plans may change when I start digging.

Have a great one! 
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in today.
Overcast and rain coming...
Stay Safe !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Janbouli

Spent the day watching cycling ( Amstel Gold Race ) , F1 GP of Imola  and planning our 8 day vacation to the Grand Prix of Austria in July , in these weird times planning a vacation is even more special , we have our fingers crossed that spectators will be allowed .

Max Verstappen bleachers Austrian GP 2019
I love photo's, don't we all.