Monday - April 19, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, April 19, 2021, 07:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Spent most of the day at the workbench yesterday.  It felt good.  Now it's back to reality and spending the day at the work PC.  :(

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Getting ready for day five of my six straight work days.   :(

Jeff

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Outside projects on the schedule.

Everyone have a safe day!
Jerry

MartyO

Morning,

First coffee then a morning of undisclosed boredom, followed by attempts to right the wrongs of the universe, followed by a nap knowing the world is good.
Marty

MAP

Good morning!  Pancakes & coffee to start off the day, then a bunch of things to do around the house.  Rain this afternoon will (hopefully) give me some time to work on my layout.
Mark

Jerry

Morning everyone

A sunny38 here in South Jersey.  Later on 66 with a passing shower!

Dr. appointment this morning to find out what's wrong with my hands.  Pins & Needles!!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Monday blues.

Only got a few hours at the bench over the weekend, as we made use of the nice weather before this cold front(!) came our way.

Might play for an hour now before I put my behind on the work desk.

Jim Donovan

We had the DeMayo's visit yesterday, had a great time. Lots of plane and train talk. Today doc visit then looks like the rain will force me to work on the bench. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

S&S RR

Good morning! I never made it to my workbench, yesterday.  Will try again today. So many chores pilled up the last couple months. I just got to put my head down and work my way through them. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Mecrr22

Morning all day before my back surgery tomorrow so laying low and modeling on back burner for  a while.  Hope to be able to work on some small things at my desk soon will have to see how it goes. Have a good day all
Scott Hurley (MECRR22)

jrmueller

Good morning everyone. Rainy to day so I'm going to try and clean off my dining room table work area as Rea says we're going to have dinner guests this coming weekend. Rats! Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

jrmueller

Scott. I hope everything goes well with your surgery. Based on my experiences, Take the pain meds.  Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

ACL1504

Late morning all,

Rain and more rain.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Overcast , windy and very cold with a few snow flakes in the air...was 25 this morning...only getting to 38 today.
Scott, good luck on your back surgery tomorrow. Not many RR'ers in this NE part of Minnesota where we call home,
Only had 1 hobby visitor in 9 years since moving here, not like Chicago where many came over the house all the time.
Stay Safe !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com