Wednesday - April 21, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, April 21, 2021, 06:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Spent time at the workbench last night bracing the walls for the current build.  Needed that after a particularly annoying day at the office.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

After 62 plus hours of work over the last six days, I now have two full days of online continuing education.  At least I'm at home, and might be able to do some other stuff as I'm basically at my work bench. 

Jeff

S&S RR

Good morning! We woke up to a dusting of snow this morning. It's 25 degrees so it's not going anywhere very fast. My brother-in-law is till in ICU on a ventilator but the doctors are telling us he is stable. I spent a few hours in the train room, yesterday, it sure was good for my spirits. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

Yes I awoke to this ...
Marty

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

Woke up to about 3 inches of snow!

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven

A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

ACL1504

Morning all,

John I pray your brother in law has a smooth recovery. Mostly let's all hope there are no lasting effects of the virus. I'm now almost five months post Covid-19 and still not completely recovered.

Have a safe day ya'll.

Tom  8)
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Thirty two degree start to the day with snow in the forecast for later in the day and possibly overnight.  Headed to the chiropractor in a few minutes. 

Thoughts and prayers for John's brother-in-law. 

That's all I got.  Everyone have a safe and enjoyable day!
Jerry

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

John you are getting it both barrels at the moment. Prayers for your brother in law.

We are planning a trip on the American Queen next week. It is a paddle boat on Ohio river and includes going to the Kentucky Derby. A once in lifetime type vacation. Very much looking forward to it.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com