Lamont Camera (FOS Scale) [Diorama]

Started by Keep It Rusty, June 30, 2021, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

Greg — thank you! It's all in the details, as we always say around here.

Paul — thank you, also! Setting a scene at an angle is paramount to please the eye (never parallel to the base). AK's "FAQ Dioramas" book does a great job explaining composition and I continue to learn from it. I'm so glad you agree, though. To clarify this particular diorama, this is a commission for a client. In previous posts, I mean to say that I'll continue this aesthetic into my own layout once I'm able to start one in the near future :)

Appreciate you all for commenting! With Jason Jensen's surprise shout out in his latest video, this has been a fun journey from concept to delivery.

PaulS

Thanks for the clarification Craig, and looking forward to your layout at some point down the road !  Until then will continue to enjoy your modeling and dioramas !!

And couldn't agree more with your reference to AK's 'FAQ Dioramas' as an excellent reference !!
All the best,
--Paul
Modeling the Atlantic & White Mtn Railway

Keep It Rusty

Thanks again for your continued support, Paul. I've got one more build to do and then I'm getting back to work on the Rocky Point Harbor diorama (and will finish it, too!)