Sunday, April 25th

Started by BandOGuy, April 25, 2021, 07:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BandOGuy

I would have opened this morning, but I've lost my door key.
Guess I'll ask Santa Claus for a new one as Christmas is only 8 months from today.
Off to find coffee. Enjoy a great spring day wherever you are.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

My first full day off in 11 days.  Trip to the grocery store and zoom meeting with the kids/grandkids later.

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning all,

I have nothing to add today! Be safe ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

My neighbor brought his skid steer and we cleaned the barn yesterday.  It is raining today and washing all those nutrients into the ground.  Some machinery work is on the schedule for today.

Cannot remember the last time I did any modeling...

Everyone have a great day!
Jerry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jerry

Morning everyone

Rain in South Jersey!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

MAP

Good morning!  A rainy start to the day here in Ct.  Coffee has been brewed & consumed.  Breakfast next, then some train time.  Be safe!
Mark

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

COVID test was negative. Thank the maker. Although, it's left us scratching our heads as we had (still have) all of the symptoms. Odd.

Anyway, I'm finally getting some energy levels back to go back to the bench. Could be today, even.

Cold day today, but warm all week!

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Rainy with lighting at the moment. Packing up for trip on the Ohio River. Going on the American Duchess and seeing the Kentucky Derby, it is on the bucket list and looking forward to it.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Good news on the tests Craig though it definitely would leave you wondering what have.   ???

Dark and rumbly outside but no storms.  At least not yet.  Guess I'd better stay inside today and do something at the workbench instead.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Note that the Covid tests aren't perfect (especially the quick antigen tests), so there are false negatives. We have a test we do mostly in kids that covers other viruses along with the covid and most of them have just had other viruses (rhinovirus, adenovirus, other coronaviruses).  There's been very little influenza this year (thankfully), but it's possible to have that as well.  All are similar to Covid, the main symptom difference being the loss of taste and smell with covid, though some people I've had with sinus infections have that as a symptom.

Jeff

S&S RR

Good morning! Spring cleanup at the Northern Hqtrs. of the S&S RR, today. I'm not going to let the snow flakes ruin my day.  ;) 

Update on my brother-in-law with COVID - still on the ventilator in ICU - some improvement in the ventilator settings. Requires kidney dialysis because of the damage that has been done to his kidneys. Bottom line - fighting for his life - prayers needed!

I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Raymo

Morning. Woke up late, started late, checking in late..

S&S RR

Quote from: Raymo on April 25, 2021, 10:50:12 AM
Morning. Woke up late, started late, checking in late..

It's Sunday - day of rest and all that.  How is mom doing?  I talked to George Sellios on Friday and he asked about you.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Opa George

The sun was out for a glorious half-hour, now cloudy again but at least it stopped raining. I planted some flower seeds given to me as a gift, yesterday, so the rain will help them work into the ground.  Ordered some Jerusalem Artichoke bulbs yesterday for a hard to grow area. I had them years ago and recall they take charge of whatever area they are given (and then some). Beautiful flowers through the summer and delicious tubers in the late fall.

I love gardening time.

--Opa George