Tuesday 27APR2021

Started by MAP, April 27, 2021, 06:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  A light drizzle this morning, but soon to clear out.  A run to the Big Box store and Pet stores later this morning.  First, coffee.  This afternoon I'll be volunteering at a local vaccination center so trains are out today.  Be safe!
Mark

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Nothing happened at the workbench yesterday.   :(  Maybe today.  Depends on how worn out I am after work.  ::)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Moved some mulch yesterday and I'm paying for it today.  Up and ready to head to work soon.

Jeff

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Morning all,

For a change, yesterday I got more work finished on the river area on the layout. I have a few errands this morning but later this afternoon maybe I'll get more done.

I have a Zoom meeting tonight with Bruce O and Bob Parrish.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Good morning! More spring chores for me today.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jerry

Morning everyone

Sunny/70 here in South jersey.

Diane to the eye Dr. for her wrinkled retina.

Will see if I get to the bench later on in the day!!

Everyone have a great day! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

deemery

Best to Diane.  Try saying "wrinked retina" 5 times fast!

More work on the geology project today, then maybe some poking at scenery.  I like that 'coal' photo, it's probably from around 1905, given mostly wood hoppers but an early steel hopper just on the right side of the photo.  Love those semaphore signals!

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to