Wednesday - April 28, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, April 28, 2021, 06:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I uploaded 40+ pictures last night so I can start a new build thread when time permits.

Gee....my calendar today shows a meeting from 8 until 11 followed by a meeting from 11 until 4.   :(  Good thing I'm working from home.  I can put down the headset and walk away when I need to.  Which will be quite often I'm afraid.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MAP

Good morning all.  That's all I got.
Mark

ACL1504

Morning all,

Bob, at least they won't know when you leave the meeting. Working from home has it advantages.

Nothing new here, a few errands and then back to the layout.

Have a safe day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Off today.  I don't envy Bob's day.  At least my on line meetings last week were interesting. 

Jeff

MartyO

Marty

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Just back from a grocery run and about to leave for a chiropractor appointment.  Still, much better than sitting in meetings all day.  (Sorry Bob, I couldn't resist!)

Outside work on the agenda once I get back from the chiropractor. 

Everyone have a safe and rewarding day!
Jerry

S&S RR

Good morning! I have a meeting with a shovel this morning.  Spring chores for a few hours then I promised myself some workbench time. We got to 77 degrees, yesterday, it snowed the day before. That's what we call Michigan weather. I hope everyone has a great day.

Bob - Hang in there.  Those meetings will come to an end - one day when you decided it's time.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jrmueller

Good morning. Not moving well since my fall while walking Max on Saturday. Pretty much limited to sitting on the porch and bench work. I'm starting George's Old Time Flour and Grain Mill #40. I've never built one of his and I find it very impressive.  Hope to be able to walk again on Friday. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
The twins ( there 42 already ) are getting there first shots today.
Some tulips are trying to open in the yard and a pair of cardinals plus a goldfinch appeared on the feeders yesterday along with the squirrel.
Warmer weather coming this weekend...Stay Safe everyone !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com