Monday - May 3, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, May 03, 2021, 06:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Still waffling on whether or not we'll make the trip up to PA next month to visit family.  As of yesterday morning it was definitely off.  As of yesterday evening it was maybe back on again.  ::)  I guess I'll know for sure when my vacation starts on June 10th.  ;D

I got some workbench time in yesterday and I sure needed it after last weeks marathon meeting week.  This week is a return to the normal meeting schedule.  We won't do that marathon thing for another 12 weeks (too soon).

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Off today (hurrah!).  A trip to the grocery store is on tap.  Supposed to rain today, and we could use it.

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning all,

Yesterday morning I spent 5 hours pressure washing the pool deck. Took all after recovering, so today I take it easy and work on the challenge build.

Going to visit Claire Miller this morning and having lunch with the Babe.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Morning,

Another day of doing nothing.
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

I spent about one hour at the workbench last week, and even less than that here on the forum. Which means last week was pretty unusual.
Work is still full-on, but I did put a new little project on the bench last night and will share soon.

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm on Grandpa duty this morning - I have a three year old little girl on my lap and helping me type this. Good thing we have a backspace key. i hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jerry

Morning

Everyone have a wonderful day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

MAP

Good morning!  Just got back from the recycling center, getting rid of "stuff".  Where does all of this stuff come from?  A few more chores to get through, then some train time.
Mark

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Mid 50's for the next week...no rain...have to top off the car today...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com