Tuesday - "May the 4th be with you", 2021

Started by ReadingBob, May 04, 2021, 06:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I snuck a little airbrush session in over my lunch hour yesterday to prime some parts (including the two replacement windows for my Marshall's Boat and Gas build).  One of the benefits of working from home.  ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Morning Bob and others,

Some errands this morning and then some modeling. That's the plan anyway.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

vinceg

Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

BandOGuy

Greetings from a very wet southeast Pennsylvania. If the weather weenies are correct, I'll be dusting off my ark plans today. At least all this rain is good for the grass seed I haven't had the opportunity to spread yet.
Haven't reorganized my plans for the day yet, and I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Need coffee #2.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

MartyO

Morning,

Wow! I did some diorama work yesterday! More planned benchwork today.

Btw: my Tichy order has cleared Canada Customs and on the way toward my area.
Marty

MAP

Mark

S&S RR

Good morning! It's good to have Vince check in, I hope all is well. We all seem to be way to busy this Spring, I wonder how that happened? :-\  I'm off to do some spring chores. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Opa George

Second shift reporting...
My Jerusalem Artichoke bulbs arrived from the nursery yesterday just in time for me to get them into the soil before an all night steady rain.  Good timing.   

Dinner is on the stove--leftover curry--then my grandson's baseball game if the rain holds off.

"Be well, do good work and keep in touch."
--Opa George

deemery

Send that rain up northeast, we are still well under normal rain.  I heard the gummint just updated its weather standards to include the last decade's results, so now temperatures will be less "hotter than usual" because "usual" temperatures went up. 

I sent a package to Tom "on approval" for addition to his layout.  I'm looking forward to seeing it when he finds a good location for the Judges Chambers. 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

jbvb

Tom, I like your photo.  I knew Wabash TrainMasters had the low ends to match up with EMD and Alco running boards, but I'd never seen one from this angle before.
James