Thursday 06MAY2021

Started by MAP, May 06, 2021, 08:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Hellooooo!  Good morning!  Where is everybody?  Nice day on tap here.  Going to get the boat out this afternoon to see how she faired over winter.  Maybe some train stuff later. 
Mark

Jim Donovan

I folks.

We are back from our trip to the Kentucky Derby. We had a great time. Checked off a Bucket List item. To top it off yesterday was our Anniversary. It's been a great week. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Present.....Happy Anniversary to Jim & Deb..... ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Happy Anniversary to Jim & Deb!  :)

I hit the ground running with work stuff this morning as soon as I fired up the old PC.  Just getting to check in now during a training class.  Nothing happening on the workbench front.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

S&S RR

Good morning! I got a couple hours in at the workbench, yesterday. We keep having cold nights here, 32 last night.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MartyO

Morning

It has been cold here also, but the lawn seems to love it. I just spent another day working on the Engine House doors and there is probably another few days figuring out how to put on hinges. What fun!

Btw: I got the Tichy order yesterday, yippee!
Marty

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Happy Anniversary to Jim & Deb!
Clear skies last night and a light frost again as temps dropped to 32...
Sunny now...50's latter...stay safe...will have an ops session tonight with the washer and dryer...and maybe some trains too...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com