Sunday, May 9, 2021

Started by ACL1504, May 09, 2021, 07:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Pressure washing the fence this morning and later this afternoon is full of Mother's Day stuff.

For those that still are fortunate to have your mothers, be sure you let them know how much you love them. Lost mine in 2004 and I can still hear her voice.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

Raymo

Morning and Happy Mother's day to the moms out there. So far the test run to camp with Ma has been a success this weekend. When she's ready I'll start on breakfast.

Jerry

Morning everyone

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!

Weather in South Jersey sunny/49.  Later on passing showers 70.

Hopefully we get to plant the flowers and herbs before the showers.

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

MartyO

Morning,

Mothers never forget and we should never forget them.
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I need to dust off my apron and see if I can recall how to make crab cakes later on today for my better half's Mothers Day dinner.  I'll still have time to squeeze in a little workbench before hand.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

My National Guard unit did its 2 weeks around this time.  I stlll remember the First Sergeant walking around the position yelling, "Happy Day, all you Mothers!"  (We did have a few females in the unit, back in the late 80s.)

It was great to see the Judges Chambers show up yesterday, I'm sure it'll find a good home on the layout.  That was a fun project (including the sign.)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

S&S RR

Good morning! Happy mothers day to the mom's on the forum. This is a tough mother's day for me this year - those that can, give your mom a hug for me.  We are planning a barbecue for my wife and oldest daughter (a new mom 2 months ago), this afternoon. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Mark Dalrymple

Hi all.

Had a lovely weekend here with four modeling buddies working away in the garage, 9-5 on Saturday and Sunday.  Great fun and lot of laughs.  I provided lunch both days and my wife did some home baking for us all.  On Saturday night we all went out for dinner at our local restaurant - 2 fat possums.  We all got some good work done and managed to give our various projects a good shunt along.  I'm planning on making this a six monthly event.

A lovely roast lamb on Sunday night for my mother-in-law.  My modeling friends didn't leave until 5:45 and dinner was at 6pm, so all I had to do was carve the meat. Lovely for a change as I typically do 90% of the cooking.  My mum passed away in 2017 so it was nice to still have a mothers day meal.

Cheers, Mark.