Wed - May 12, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, May 12, 2021, 06:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Got a little workbench time in last evening.  Maybe I can squeeze a little in on my lunch hour today.

Big meeting today about the reopening of our office next week.  At first returning to the office will be voluntary.  I'm waiting to be voluntold.   ;) 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

MAP

Good morning!  Nice pic Bob. I'm volunteering to stay at home as well  ;D A cool 39 degrees this morning.  Off to get some breakfast, then grocery shopping.  Trains this evening.
Mark

ACL1504

Morning all,

I'm working from home as well. I just opened the train office.

The gas shortage has hit here. I paid $35.00 to fill up my half filled SUV.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Raymo

Morning. The only chance I get to work from home is if I take the day off..

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

An electrical project today.  And more dog walks.

Jeff

MartyO

Morning,

Met with HVAC guy and decided on Goodman GSXC18 install. I checked into the R-32 issue and it really does not apply here - yet. There are very few units that use R-32 and the efforts are more focused on commercial units than residential ones. We are going to ignore it for the next 10 years of my life.

It getting warmer here and expect to at 5he workbench trying to get colour matching for the engine house.
Marty

Jerry

Morning everyone

A sunny/50 here in South Jersey.  Later on 72.

Work continues on the Mill!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Heading up to 66 today with sunny skies.
Cutting grass with the tractor and other yard work in order today.
Stay Safe !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

At the grindstone for now. New O-scale machine getting primed later.

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm getting my 2 month old Grandson started in modeling this morning. We took a look at the mountain that will have his name on the S&S RR.  Note to CFO of the S&S RR: If we have any more Grandchildren I need to add an addition to the layout. ;)  Planning is a very important part of building a layout. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad