Monday 17MAY2021

Started by MAP, May 17, 2021, 06:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  Another nice day on tap here.  Again, I didn't get a lick of train related stuff accomplished over the weekend.  Dang!  Maybe tonight.  First, I need some coffee.  Be safe.
Mark

vinceg

Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

ACL1504

Morning all,

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Morning,

New A/C unit to be installed today, just in time for the higher temps. Yippee!
Marty

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Work day for me.   :(

Jeff

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Another nice day on tap here in Florida. I'm done with doctors and tests which is even better. The short version of results was 'deal with it', and I will. Today I am setting some time aside to work on Skeeters, should be fun.  Have a great day everyone.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jerry

Morning everyone

Weather in South Jersey sunny/45.  Later on 80!

Could be a beach day at least for an hour or two.
Nothing on the Mill since the last post maybe some time today!!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

cuse

Morning All,
Happy Monday. Nothing train-related today. Dave Fugere (CuzzinDave on former forum) stopped by last week and produced a nice little video of my layout, which I posted on my thread. Always good to see a fellow New England narrow gauge modeler. He also gave me a beautifully detailed and smooth-running little boxcab. It's got some neat detail on the roof which makes it just a hair to tall to squeeze through a tunnel portal...but that portal will soon be modified to make our new resident welcome.

Have a good one.

John

ReadingBob

Morning all,

That is a neat video of your layout that Dave posted and a neat little boxcab he gave you as well John.  :)

My day at the workbench went better yesterday than it did on Saturday.  I got the two little boats included in the FOS kit built on my second attempt.  They look acceptable now.  Not great, but acceptable.  I almost gave up on them.   ::)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

I started my Kubelwagen kit last night, and I found my little bending brake for the etched parts.  So hopefully doing something different will get me more motivated.

A piece of brisket is in the smoker, too bad I have to delete and reinstall the fan control app each time.  Here's a word of advice:  If you're not in the business of software, hire expertise.  If you 'buy cheap', that's what you'll get.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Back in the day the south end of Chicago's downtown area was a great place to work ( my first job ) and watch trains !
Most of these yard tracks and stations are gone today but remembered well.   Stay Safe !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

NKP768

The boss brought home the Wally at Charlotte Sunday.....there's hope for all us old farts...

Doug