Thursday - May 20, 2021

Started by S&S RR, May 20, 2021, 07:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

Good morning! More yard work for me today. Here is another photograph that I took from the Whistler train, for my daily photograph contribution.  I hope everyone has a great day.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nice photo John.

Ya'll have a great day.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Just sitting here listening to the sharpest of points (Pointy Haired Bosses from Dilbert) prattle on about how great were doing thanks to their guidance.  My workbench is over on the other side of the room calling me.   :'(

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Everyone;

Love the picture John, must have been a great trip. Today I hope to make some serious progress on scenery I am making to go on the local museum's layout. It is strip foam made to look like small hill going into the background scene. Pines, palmetto bushes, wide grass, stands of sawgrass, and sable palms. We will see how it turns out.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Had heavy rain last night and more today...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

bparrish

John and all...

It's Thursday ! ! ! !

Great photo John.  Looks like something here in downtown Idaho.   I'm headed up to Stanley in the White Cloud mountains in central Idaho next month. In that will be a sage brush run for tree armatures. 

That place is the best as the stuff is freeze dried.  The valley floor is at 7000 feet with stuff up to 11,000 feet around it.  Goes to 40 below for most of the winter and they get 10 - 15 feet of snow.  The road into a place I go to only opened this last Monday.

The bark on the armatures is really scabby and it is not too brittle to have operators around it.

So where did the photo come from? ? ?

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?