Saturday, May 22, 2021

Started by ACL1504, May 22, 2021, 06:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

The Judge and Greg are coming over. All others are welcome to come over as well.

Didn't get much done yesterday other than a bunch of errands.

Have a great Saturday ya'll.

Tom ;D

Mark Panzera (Map) and son Charlie when they visited in June of 2019.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jerry

Morning everyone

Tom thanks for opening!

Looks to be another beach day in Jersey.

No work from the bench until the hand problems are fixed,

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

MartyO

Morning,

It seems that the gardening is robbing my bench time.
Marty

GPdemayo

Present.....see y'all in a few minutes.
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning.  More yard work for me today. I hope everyone has a great day.  Here is another photograph from the archives.  The Judge and I learning from the Master - Howard Zane.  Since this trip the CFO of the S&S RR (aka my wife) tells me no additions to the basement every time I get a shovel out to dig a hole in the yard. Photo credit either Bob or Tom - what a great trip.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MAP

Good morning!  Wow Tom!  2 years ago!  I can't believe it was that long ago.  Thanks again for letting us visit your railroad.  My son & his girlfriend are coming up to visit.  It's been about a year and half since I've seen him!
Mark

Rollin

Morning, All. Today's theme seems to be visitors, so this comic is right on topic:

Have a great day!

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in today...
Very humid in the mid 80's and the RR tourist train is back running in Osceola, Wisconsin today...
Stay Safe !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com