RailRoad Forums

Started by Jerry, June 05, 2021, 08:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John B

The re-logging on isn't working well for me.  I still have to go through the whole delete cookies from forum procedure to get on...side note: any guess when a search forum will be installed?

Bernd

Quote from: John B on September 11, 2021, 04:52:49 PM
The re-logging on isn't working well for me.  I still have to go through the whole delete cookies from forum procedure to get on...side note: any guess when a search forum will be installed?

My browser is set to delete cookies when I leave a forum. I've had no problems signing in after I did that.

Joe and company are still working on the problem of the search function.

Bernd
New York, Vermont & Northern Rwy. - Route of the Black Diamonds

Keep It Rusty

The search function works on mobile (like iPad or iPhone), just not desktop browsers.

jbvb

I had been logging in to KitForums (Jamie's link) a couple of times a year and posting something in hopes it wouldn't be flagged as completely inactive.  I'm sad to see it's now been deleted.  The crew who made Jimmy D. the offer he couldn't refuse turned out to be complete business bozos; I hope it was their own money they lost and not somebody else's.
James

NEMMRRC

Quote from: jbvb on December 22, 2021, 08:36:41 PM
I had been logging in to KitForums (Jamie's link) a couple of times a year and posting something in hopes it wouldn't be flagged as completely inactive.  I'm sad to see it's now been deleted.  The crew who made Jimmy D. the offer he couldn't refuse turned out to be complete business bozos; I hope it was their own money they lost and not somebody else's.
I sure do miss the old kitforums.com. I met so many of you fine folk there. We had such fun....

Well, we gave it the old college try as they say.

We are here now so let's make the best of it  ;D

Jaime