Thursday, Jun 10

Started by BandOGuy, June 10, 2021, 07:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BandOGuy

Happy Thursday all.
Waiting on the repairmen. Parts for the fridge arrived yesterday now that it seems to be functioning properly. No word yet on the A/C replacement.
Keep smiling and make lemonade from those lemons before they spoil.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

ACL1504

Morning all,

Chip I sure hope it all gets fixed quickly. Nothing like no AC in the summer. However, I grew up with no AC and didn't know I was missing it.

Edging and cutting the grass this morning, meaning I'll be to tired to do any layout stuff later. Looks like I'll be doing a lot of reading this afternoon.

Reading Bob is off to PA this morning.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Yep, we'll be on the road within the next thirty minutes heading to North Carolina for the first half of our journey.  I'll be checking in from time to time.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

S&S RR

Good morning! Save travels Bob, enjoy your time off. I'm heading into the train room - way to hot and humid for outside activities. I hope everyone has a great day. From the F&SM files.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jerry

Morning everyone

A nice morning here in South Jersey sunny/73.  High today 78!

Not sure what's on the agenda today!

Safe trip Bob.

Everyone have a wonderful day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Mecrr22

Happy Thursday all safe travels Bob
Scott Hurley (MECRR22)

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Another high 90's day here. Have plenty of work to be getting on with, but I'm still having fun playing with the laser - or, more specifically, the CAD designs I'm coming with to feed it.

Stay cool!

Bernd

Hello from the sunny 1000 Islands, Alexandria Bay, New York. Accessing the net through my hot spot on the cell phone. Talk about slow internet. Had fiber optic cable installed at home last week. Boy what a difference from copper wire and DSL over VOIP. Can't wait to get back home.

We have a summer place up here but do return home so I can mow grass and do other assorted sundry things. There is internet cable up here to connect to, but it's a local company and service is so so. Verizon put in fiber optic cable last year but we can't connect to it yet. So playing a waiting game to see who I'll choose.

Looking at setting up something to do some model projects up here while the wife floats out in the bay. Glad that the double wide has a porcelain toilet and air-conditioning.

Have a great and safe day everybody.

Bernd
New York, Vermont & Northern Rwy. - Route of the Black Diamonds

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
8th day in a row...90 plus temps...poor air quality outdoors too...rain, what's that ? showers missed us again yesterday...
Safe travels to all !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

MartyO

Morning,

Yes, it is a open window day, buoyant breeze and in the high 60'sF; what else could one want?
Marty