Friday, June 11, 2021

Started by jerryrbeach, June 11, 2021, 06:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Sunny start to the day, possible rain later, better head outside and get my day started.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

ACL1504

Morning Jerry and others,

Nothing new here for today. I'll spend some time working on the layout.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Three day weekend for me.  Haircut later this morning.  Mowing this afternoon in the heat.  Kids are coming next week, need to clean the house and especially the basement. 

Jeff

Jim Donovan

We too have some of the kids coming so cleaning up my work area on list. Still there should be some train time. Sunny and hot but nice start to the day.

Enjoy
Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! Still hot here, that's all I've got.  I hope everyone has a great day.

Another F&SM scene.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

I am just sitting in the back yard looking at our cat while he is looking at a Robin looking at a worm. Maybe the coffee is not strong enough?
Marty

Jerry

Morning everyone

Light rain in South Jersey cool at 63.  Later 70 but a showery day!

Grandkids this weekend well at least 2 of them.

Hopefully my hands will let me get an hour or two in on the Mill today.

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
9th day now to hit 90 this June...has hit 100 several times too...hope for a little rain this afternoon...
Third longest hot days in a row on record for Minnesota...farmers crops look bad in our area...
Stay safe !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

deemery

I've been painting turnouts and flextrack, in preparation for the visible staging yard.  I prime with grey ("Bob Ross" brand) gesso, then do a slightly thinned layer of dark brown.  I make sure the gesso covers the rail, there's nothing like seeing shiny rail web/base to look funny.  Next I'll paint the rail, and finally I'll probably drybrush/selectively paint some ties.  The net effect looks good enough for the yard, particularly since I expect to mostly bury the ties in yard sand/cinders.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to