Thursday June 24

Started by Jim Donovan, June 24, 2021, 07:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

Start on trip up north, hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MAP

Good morning!  Safe travels Jim.  Heading out to walk the dog, then some chores this morning.  Fishing this afternoon, but hope to sneak some train time in tonight. 
Mark

S&S RR

Good morning! Grandkids will be arriving this morning for a few days of family fun. I hope everyone has a great day. Here is another F&SM photograph to start your day.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

Still here and avoiding work.
Marty

Jerry

Morning everyone

Weather in south Jersey sunny/54.
Later on 77!

Might be a beach day not sure yet.
Been working (slowly) on the metal roof panels.
Hopefully a picture soon.

Everyone have a wonderful day!! :)

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ACL1504

Morning all,

Out to edge and cut the grass.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

HZ photo -

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Have a safe trip Jim!   ;)

I finished putting up the shelves in the garage.  That's some steamy work in a garage in Florida this time of the year.   :P  I still have some boxes and what not to put on them.  Those are stacked up in front of my garage workbench and blocking access to the airbrush and other things.  For now, however, my wife can get her car back in the garage so all's good.

A trip up to Mt. Dora for lunch and then I'm going to relax for a bit afterwards.  Vacation is coming to an end all too soon.   :(

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.