Monday June 28,2021

Started by Raymo, June 28, 2021, 06:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

Morning. Day 1 of my 2 day work week. Doctors appointments and an early long weekend awaits.

ACL1504

Morning Dan  and others,

Working on the layout and later dinner out with friends.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

Water color by Mulvaney -

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Off today.  Nothing planned.  Need to get back to working on the layout.

Jeff

Janbouli

Morning , don't know if the weekend was good or not , I'm a sports fan , Max won the Austrian Grand Prix , Mathieu vd Poel won the stage and is in the yellow jersey in the Tour de France , but the Dutch National Team is out of the European Football Championships , so mixed feelings.

Spending the Sunday watching those sports with the entire family , my parents , brothers and spouses and all the grand-children is worth so much more that I conclude the weekend was great.
I love photo's, don't we all.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

We made it to Ohio and have seen both kids and all the grandkids. The Tampa Bay Lighting are in the Stanley Cup Finals (again!), baseball team firing on all cylinders, life is good. Mostly because we are seeing the kids.

Today Deb seeing some friends and I am in charge of dog. Hope everyone is well.

Jim D

PS: I thought I would add a link to an incredible resource for building supply information, over 10,000 company catalogs prior to 1964. I am getting specifications and part ideas from this resource.
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

Bloodwork for my wife and hardware store. Then hiding in the basement.
Marty

MAP

Mark

BandOGuy

Remember the old cliché about bad luck comes in three's?
Ten days before our trip "down shore" the AC AND the refrigerator went out. Refrigerator was "fixed" prior to our departure. Had to order a new central air unit. Contractor said "when parts come in, we'll drop everything else and get you fixed up". Parts were in last week, but now he says ductwork is holding him up.
Yesterday while working through copious amounts of vacation laundry, the dryer drum bearings went south.
Welcome home.
Stay cool all. 
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

NEMMRRC

Happy Monday!

Nothing to report on my end. Life has been busy with work until we get our system in the cloud.

I have a stack of train magazines I've not taken out of the plastic bag the mail delivers them in....

Later gang.

Jaime

deemery

Best of luck to Raymo as he gets ready, and to Mrs Marty, hoping for good results.   Jan, Euro Cup this year has been full of surprises.  The few things I've read have had included complaints about refereeing. 

Off to Bahstun to day for an impromptu college class reunion.  A couple guys from out of state will be here, so we canvassed everyone else and got a great response. 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Back at work.  :(  :(  :(  Caught up on most of the e-mails that came in and now deciding what needs to be attacked first.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon shift checking in...
Great to see the FSM hosted a small group of modelers !
Looking forward to seeing the photos showing the changes made by George.
Finally having a thunderstorm now with some much needed rain.
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

S&S RR

Good evening! Long day of driving today, but I'm back home from a long weekend trip to attend my nephews High School Graduation Party, in Delaware. Waiting for me in the mail was invitation from Michigan Tech. to attend my 40th college Graduation reunion. Feeling a bit old this evening. I hope everyone had a great day. Maybe some modeling tomorrow. ;D
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

Forgot to attach my F&SM picture - we will save it for the morning.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad