Saturday, July 10...

Started by deemery, July 10, 2021, 01:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deemery

We're still on vacation in Jan's time-zone.  I'm checking the forum before breakfast. Here the big news has been split between the Euro soccer cup and the Tour de France.  The tour passes through several towns we've visited, fortunately we're running a bit ahead of it.  Road closings, etc in the afternoon over roads we drove in the morning.  There were guys in camper vans parked along one route. 

So no modeling to report on my end.  But it's good to see others are getting things done.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

MAP

Good morning!  Sounds like you're having a great vacation Dave.  Got a little scenery planted on the layout yesterday, hope to get a bit more in today.  Time to brew the coffee.
Mark

Raymo

Morning. Got out of town just as the eye of the storm was moving by yesterday and hit sunshine by the end of the trip in northern New Hampshire. This weekend I'll start packing things up so I won't need to do so much next week when I winterize it.  :-\

MartyO

Morning,

I see sun for sure today. All miniDV tapes transcripted, now back to Slides and negatives.
Marty

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nothing to add today.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

A Kadee 40' PS1 boxcar I weathered several years ago. I air brushed using Floquil Grime, Mud and Weathered Black.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

After working the last three weekends,  I have this one off, and a three day one to boot.   :) Glad to hear Dave's enjoying his Tour de France.  Nice looking boxcar, Tom.  It's raining here, after the last 3 storms, where are rain probability was 60 to 80 % , left us with a few drops or nothing.  Hope to get some layout work done.

Jeff

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Spent a little free time yesterday finishing the design of the next commission - a build I need to complete before returning to the Rocky Point Harbor tribute.

It was all laser cut and marks my first real "kit design", if you will. Had a lot of fun!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Jerry

Morning everyone

A partial sunny day in South Jersey. it could be a beach day not sure about that yet.

Painted more panels for the roof of the Mill.  I still need to make the big removable roof but with my hand problem its been slow.

Everyone have a wonderful day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

S&S RR

Good morning.  Wayne Olson stopped by this morning to see what I've been up to on the layout.  This is the first time we have been able to get together in 18 months.  It was great to see him and discuss model railroading. I'm off to lunch with a buddy from college - we need to discuss how 40 years has gone by since we graduated from college.

Dan - sorry to hear you talk about winterizing the place up North - you will be able to enjoy it more next year. 

I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Janbouli

Visited a modeling show today , first one in 1,5 years. I t was a mix of RC trucks, cars , boats , Military modeling , model trains, wargames, not my normal cup of tea, but it was great to be able to visit a show and meet a few old modeling friends.
I love photo's, don't we all.