Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Started by ACL1504, July 14, 2021, 06:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

I got my friend home yesterday from the hospital. Now I can get back to the layout work, err, fun.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Morning,

Car is getting a checkup today.
Marty

MAP

Mark

Zephyrus52246

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning!  The is actually shinning here this morning. I will definitely be getting outside for some fresh air. There will be some bench time, too.  I hope everyone has a great day.

From the F&SM.  This picture is from 2016, if you look at more recent photographs of the green drawbridge George did a lot more detailing to this scene in the past few years.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I've got a ton of small things sitting on the workbench that need to be taken care of before I decide what to structure kit build next.  Piles of detail castings to be painted, some boats and maybe I'll even try my hand at a Sylvan or two.   ;)

More gondola's full of debris.   :)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

Last day on vacation, looking forward to flying home tomorrow!  (Too bad I can't just click my heels...) 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Another day of work here.

Will get around to some bench time a little later today. May even swing by the hobby store and pick up a few supplies.

jbvb

Good morning, all.  The NH seacoast is gray and damp, forecast to warm up quite a bit this afternoon with possible showers.  I did another Tichy order yesterday (last day of their sale), mostly windows for the structures my wife is scratchbuilding.  Some work on the Mill City 21 Layout Tours this morning, maybe some actual modeling time later.
James

jrmueller

Good morning. Hot, hotter, hottest. Enough said from the Piedmont of Virginia.
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in today...
First heavy rain in almost 3 months !
Lighting and thunder...forgot what that sounded like...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Jerry

Afternoon

It was a wonderful day at the beach today!  Even the water was warm (72)!

Some work on the roof panels tonight!

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln