Sunday, July 18, 2021

Started by ACL1504, July 18, 2021, 08:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

I've been waiting for someone to open. I guess it's me.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Keep It Rusty

And I guess I'll be second today!

Have a great Sunday all. For some of us, it's the last moment before back out into the no man's land of Monday!

Raymo

Morning. Packing up Raymo North for the year. Thought there would be a chance of coming up before the end of the season, but after talking with people who had the same surgery, they told me the ride would be tough. Glad I did most of the outside stuff yesterday because it's raining hard again this morning.

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I was planning on dropping by Tom's place yesterday morning but my morning errands took a little longer than I had planned so I didn't make it.   :(  I spent a little time at the workbench but didn't accomplish too much.  I have a ton of little projects to work on.  Maybe inspiration will strike today.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning. Enjoying our stay in NH. Raining but will stop in an hour or so. Hope to get some work on the Jordan's I brought.

Have great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Jerry

Morning everyone

Six of the grandkids here!!
I guess that sums it up!!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

S&S RR

Good morning! I have my four Grandkids and as Jerry said that sums it up.  Busy times. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MAP

Good morning!  Another overcast day here, with more rain in the afternoon. I didn't touch the layout yesterday, so I hope to remedy that later today. 
Mark

MartyO

morning,

It took 3.5 days to get an oil change and a differential pinion seal replaced on the car, sheesh!. At least the oil change cost got dropped off for the inconvenience. 
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL