Tuesday - July 20, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, July 20, 2021, 06:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I noticed the other day the URL that was used for the EXPO is for sale.   :(

I see Sea Port Model Works now has some HO Scale float planes for sale.  I don't think I'll have any use for one but they'd be an interesting detail to add to a lake/lagoon.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Morning Bob and others,

I edged and cut the grass yesterday, it took me the rest of the day to recover. The heat and humidity was brutal.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MAP

Mark

jbvb

The sun is kind of visible through overcast on the NH seacoast, highs forecast as mid 80s.  But no more rain till tonight, they hope.  Our latest Tichy order arrived via USPS in 3 days.

Off to Seashore in 45 minutes, to help our 1-person Overhead Dept. on a 2-person job.
James

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Off today.  Haircut later this morning. 

Jeff

MartyO

Morning,

The forest fire smoke from western Canada is clouding the skies here in Toronto 1000's of miles away. Cough, cough cough!
Marty

Jerry

Morning everyone

Another hot & humid day coming up in South Jersey.  These high 80's/90 days are brutal.
Well at least we have the beach.

And the grandkids are loving it.   More on the way down this am.  Total of 8 here for the rest of the day!
I think there all heading home tonight.

Started the panels on the roof of the mill picture soon I hope!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm really enjoying the week with the Grandkids. We are heading out on a hike this morning. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Hot again, Hazy skies again, Smokey Air Quality again, Drought Conditions still...
Welcome to Global Warming...posted a picture last Friday in The Baggage Car on 7/16/21...Dave found the cow...but nobody found the second cow in the street...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com