Tuesday July 27,2021

Started by Jerry, July 27, 2021, 07:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

Morning everyone

It's a bright sunny day in South Jersey this am.

Diane and I both have eye appointments this am.

Everyone have a wonderful day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MAP

Good morning!  A nice day on tap here, so I'll be doing some outdoor chores in the morning.  Hope to get some train time this afternoon.
Mark

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Finally a week off.   8)  Going up to see the grandkids tomorrow in Wisconsin.  Will go to the Oshkosh AirShow Friday.  Doctor's appointment and lawn mowing on the docket for today.

Jeff

S&S RR

Good morning! We have painters schedule to show up this morning. Plan is to repaint about 80% of the interior of the house.  Carpet replacement is scheduled for the second week of August. I will be spending a lot of time moving stuff the next few weeks. ::)  We are doing our part to get the economy going, again. ;)   I hope everyone has a great day. From the F&SM.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

You will never guess what is happening for the rest of the week!
Marty

Bernd

Moring all.

Heading home from camp to mow the lawn and open some early X-mas gifts to myself from E-bay.

Have a great day.

Bernd
New York, Vermont & Northern Rwy. - Route of the Black Diamonds

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Keep an eye on FOS Scale's website today. Something large comes this way.

NKP768

Just saw the FOS Scale posting - what can you say but......WOW!

Hope everyone has a great day...

Doug

ACL1504

Mid morning all,

Been busy and forgot to check in. Working on the layout.

Have a great day ya'll. Speaking of which, I got an email from a "Rivet Counter" whom advised this wordsmith that I'm misspelling "you all". The correct way to spell it is y'all and he is correct. However, the southern slang for "you all" is ya'll. Now go back to your rivet counting as I'm staying with ya'll. Know what I mean ya'll?

Tom  ;D

Howard Zane layout.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

NEMMRRC

Greetings.

Crazy start to the week. I meant to log in and post yesterday but didn't get a chance.

This past Saturday I found a 4' x8' sheet of 1/4" think cork for $1 at a yard sale. I'll find a use for it I hope.

I hope you all have a great day and stay cool.

Jaime

BandOGuy

Quote from: ACL1504 on July 27, 2021, 10:02:40 AM
Mid morning all,

Been busy and forgot to check in. Working on the layout.

Have a great day ya'll. Speaking of which, I got an email from a "Rivet Counter" whom advised this wordsmith that I'm misspelling "you all". The correct way to spell it is y'all and he is correct. However, the southern slang for "you all" is ya'll. Now go back to your rivet counting as I'm staying with ya'll. Know what I mean ya'll?

Tom  ;D

Howard Zane layout.

Beware of "the educated" bearing gifts.
Just sayin', ya'll.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

deemery

Hot, humid and hazy in SE NH, with bad air from the fires out west.  Yesterday I put some matte varnish on one side of the Naragansett beer car.  Now that's cured (and the thin decals protected), I'll do the other side.  Later today, a plumber will give us an estimate for a new hot water heater.  I got a by-mail estimate from our propane supplier, $3500! 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in today...
Hot and humid here too...no wind...had a brief T-storm this morning at 530am, and the loud thunder woke us up...
Heat index climbs to 105 tomorrow...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com