Wednesday 28JUL2021

Started by MAP, July 28, 2021, 06:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  A bit cooler here today, but we have a smoke alert because of the fires out West.  Crazy.  Didn't get any train fun in yesterday, and today looks the same.  I'll break that cycle tomorrow.  Now where's my coffee?
Mark

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Back to work after being out of it for a day for a routine procedure.  That went fine.  Thanks for all the well wishes the other day.

I received a package from Model Tech Studios yesterday.  Now I have some seagulls to add to my latest build to go along with the gull sounds.  I just need to paint those little suckers first.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ReadingBob

I removed the duplicate thread Mark!  You beat me by a few minutes this morning.   ;)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

Raymo

Morning. The new big kit from Doug looks great  but I've got enough to do, so I'll pass. Can't wait to see how high it sells for on eBay..

ACL1504

Morning all,

Not much to add. Have a great day.

Glad it all went well Bob.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Morning,

More crabgrass plucking today and getting strange look from passerby.
Marty

BandOGuy

Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Heading up to see the grandkids today. 

Jeff

S&S RR

Good morning.  Another day of staying ahead of the painters moving stuff for me, today. That's it from here.  I hope everyone has a great day.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ReadingBob

John - That picture is of one of my favorite signs on the FS&M.   :)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jrmueller

Good morning. Quiet day nothing much happening. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Just watching the weather as we are in an unstable air mass today...
Only a little thunder and a very brief shower so far, but will keep checking the skies...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Rail and Tie

Morning from forest fire alley! lots of forest fires all around us, but at least we are currently safe. 42 days with out rain and nothing much in the forecast. It have been like living in an ashtray for a month now.

Busy working on some new kits, but the heat has been unbearable in the studio in the late afternoon.

Happy model'n folks!
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

deemery

Back from an urologist appointment.   >:(   He says, "typical old man problem." 

I'm calling this one done, although it needs a little bit of paint touch-up and I should add the door grabiron.   Prototype photo is on this web page:  https://sites.google.com/site/rhodeislandrailroads/home/east-providence-south/east-providence-north/pwb-route/hartford-line

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to