Monday - August 30, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, August 30, 2021, 06:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I sure hope everyone that's in the path of Ida are safe and stay that way.  Sure looks like a nasty one.   :(   I have a coworker in Louisiana that I don't expect to hear from this week.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

I am grateful that I do not live in Louisiana this week. Hopefully, the people will get the help needed to recover. Here in Central Florida we are expecting hot sunny weather.

We are just back from our first cruise since pandemic started. Everyone had to be vaccinated, no masks were needed on ship but were required on land stops. The ship was only at 1/3 capacity so very comfortable. Overall a great trip.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ACL1504

Morning all,

Dr. appointment this morning.  Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Today Dad and I are running errands for most of the day.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

MartyO

Morning,

I am still recovering from too much exercise (work). So it is a rest day for me.
Marty

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

S&S RR

Good morning! I forgot my F&SM picture in yesterday's post so we get two, today. I hope everyone has a great day.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Raymo

Morning. Today I left the confines of the yard and took a short walk down the street. I signed up for the NMRA Regional show in a month. It will be my first train related show in almost 2 years.

Keep It Rusty

Morning ramblers.

Lots to get on with today, but the bench does call...

deemery

Pittsburgh, Fort Wayne & Chicago (later PRR Lines West) XB boxcar (Amesville Shops kit).  Decals applied, I still plan to fade/weather them a bit.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to