Tuesday - August 31, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, August 31, 2021, 06:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Last day of the month.  Boy did that sneak up on me.  :o  I did manage to get a few minutes in at the workbench yesterday over my lunch hour.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Morning Bob and others,

Another day of the same for me. Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Good Morning to Bob and Tom and those that follow. Today I have to drive out by UCF to renew my military retiree ID since I turn 65 in a week or so. Fun times

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Good morning. I have a busy day of chores planned for, today. I hope everyone has a great day.

More inspiration from the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Zephyrus52246

Morning,all.

Off today after a brutal work day yesterday.  Need to go to Best Buy to order the dryer to match our new washer, as apparently it's back in stock. 

Jeff

Keep It Rusty

Morning ramblers!

Hope you all have a great day.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

We were suppose to head up to the Narrow Gauge Convention today. With all the rule changes last couple of weeks due to COVID we decided not to. While I understand the reasoning it sure changes the level of enjoyment, too much so. Deb and I are vaccinated but apparently you can mandate wearing a mask to attend but not being vaccinated. A room full of vaccinated people sure sounds safer to me then a room full of people with cloth masks on. Oh well, perhaps next year.

With my rant out of the way I will say hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Raymo

Morning! I'm here doing what I need to be doing. I even have a 4 sided basswood box on the bench.

Jerry

Morning everyone

Another day of slow typing!  Be glad when the stiches are out!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

MartyO

Yes, it is still Morning!

All that 1:1 work is taking up all my life juices. I guess I need to hydrate more.
Marty

jerryrbeach

Good morning (barely!),

I'm in for lunch, heading back out mow the lawn after I garb something to eat. 

Jim, I agree with your take on public gatherings.  Not sure why we as a country are not taking a harder line with unvaccinated individuals in a public setting similar to that taken by our neighbor to the north.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

Timbob60