Wednesday - September 1, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, September 01, 2021, 06:55:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Welcome to the first day of September.   :)  No workbench time at lunch today.  Today I'll use my lunch hour to mow the lawn.  Weather permitting. 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Have a contractor coming to the house to give an estimate for converting a tub to a walk in shower for Dad. Afterwards more packing.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Morning all,

Sad news for me yesterday. My good friend, Bob Johnson, a retired Police Captain from New Orleans, was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer and was given 2 months or less to live.  :'( His wife has dementia on top of his illness. I'm picking her up this morning and taking her to the hospital to visit Bob.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom :(
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Marty

PRR Modeler

Tom I'm very sorry about your friend and his wife. Is this a different friend than the one that fell?
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Quote from: PRR Modeler on September 01, 2021, 08:17:16 AM
Tom I'm very sorry about your friend and his wife. Is this a different friend than the one that fell?

The same one. Monday's MRI found the cancer.

T
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Keep It Rusty

Tom, that's very sad news. I'm so sorry to hear it and, for what it's worth, I'm sending my support to you all.

S&S RR

Good morning!  Tom I'm so sorry to hear the news about your friend.

I decided a trip to the Northern Hqtrs. of the S&S RR was in order so I'm picking my Grandson up tomorrow and going fishing. Modeling will be on the back shelf for a few days. I hope everyone has a great day. F&SM pictures will continue when I get to a place with good internet.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Janbouli

So sorry to hear about your friend Tom.
I love photo's, don't we all.

jrmueller

Tom. Sad news about your old friend. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad