Thursday the 2nd of September 2021

Started by NEMMRRC, September 02, 2021, 05:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEMMRRC

Greetings from the 2021 National Narrow Gauge Convention in Hickory,NC.

So far it s going a tad slower than normal. But, Ian having a good time.

I managed to visit Lou Sassi's home layout yesterday. He has a very nice On30 layout.

Later.

Jaime

ACL1504

Morning Jaime and others,

Nice picture. Love the tree roots. Amazing what detail you can get with On30.

Thank you all for the comments on my friend. I spent several hours with him yesterday. He was in and out of sleep. He will be sent home Friday with Hospice. His wife thinks he's on vacation. Very sad indeed.

Ya'll have a great day.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends Tom.  That's such a sad situation they find themselves in.   :'(

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Bernd

New York, Vermont & Northern Rwy. - Route of the Black Diamonds

MartyO

Morning,

Brrrr!  It is time to complain about the cold weather we are having. Hehehe
Marty

PaulS

Good morning All

Tom, so sorry to hear the news about your friends, indeed a terrible situation.  Wishing them and you peace !!

Have a good day all with whatever you endeavor,
All the best,
--Paul
Modeling the Atlantic & White Mtn Railway

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

We're on the second day of internet outage. Continued prayers for your friends Tom. Packing Continues at Dad's.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Tom, sorry to learn of your friend. Does not sound like a good situation in a shape or form.

I hope to get some work done around yard and finish up the sawmill I've been working on for the Lady Lake Museum.  Hope to post a picture or two in a couple of days. Yesterday the wife and I were able to get the booster shot for Covid 19 (Moderni). If you have an underlining condition you can get it eight months after initial shots.  Publix has it and we simply went in with immunization card and got both the flu shot and the Covid shot. No appointment needed and not busy.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Raymo

Morning. Sorry to hear about your friend and his wife Tom. I was able to accomplish building this laying on my back this week. Somewhere I had acquired a hospital bed table that extends up to 4 feet high. I was able to stand at it and do the painting.

Dennis Bourey

Good Morning All, So Sorry Tom...Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Jerry

Morning everyone

Tom so sorry to hear about your friends.

Jaime thanks for the picture!!!!!

Well we missed most of IDA here in South Jersey.

Dr. appointments done for the week!!

Hopefully next week I can do some work on the Mill.  After I get the stiches out of my hand.

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

jrmueller

I am here. Beautiful day in the Piedmont of Central Virginia. Not much from Ida.
Tom- words can not express the sentiments I have for your friends. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

jrmueller

Sounds like the group medical report indicates we are all on the mend. Don't overdo things

Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

S&S RR

Good evening! Late checkin - this is the first time today that I had internet service. I'm at the Northern Hqtrs. of the S&S RR. I'm here with my Grandson - planning on some fishing tomorrow.

Tom sorry to hear about your friend. Hang in there.

Great to hear that Jaime made it to the Narrow Gauge Convention. I wish I could be there but I just couldn't make it work for me this year.  Next year, I hope.

I hope everyone is having a good day and a good holiday weekend. It will be a couple days before I get a chance to check-in with the poor internet service in this area.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad