Old F&SM Photos

Started by ACL1504, September 05, 2021, 11:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I'll have more to show this afternoon or early evening.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

You can see the scenery around Franklin Watchworks is still under construction.

Don't know is Mt. Allen is coming down or going up!

Done for now.
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Bernd

I've come to the conclusion after seeing all these wonderful pictures of George's layout. That if you only build one layout and spend what ever years detailing it the way George did, you would get a layout like this.

Just tremendous. Thanks for taking the time to post them. They are very inspiring.

Bernd
New York, Vermont & Northern Rwy. - Route of the Black Diamonds

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

thanks for posting all the great F&SM pics. I always love seeing Georges RR. It's one of the Best.

Karl

cuse

Thanks for posting these Tom...I could look at a million FSM photos and just keep finding more details and ideas about coloring and scene designs. It's just beyond belief. There's always more. I admire many layouts, but there's just nothing like the F&SM. George is from another planet  ;)  I don't care how many hours and years have gone into it-it's still hard to comprehend the level of appropriate, interesting, clever detail in every square inch of this layout. In my opinion, there are many GREAT layouts, but nothing else in the same category as George's. I don't mean it like a sports team bias, just that no other layout I've studied resembles the level of detail.

John