2021 National Narrow Gauge Convention in Hickory, NC

Started by NEMMRRC, September 05, 2021, 02:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuse

Thanks, as always, for the effort Jaime. Your photos are always much appreciated.

That Saratoga Mine certainly seemed familiar but I couldn't place it until you made the Furlow reference. Malcolm Furlow and Lou Sassi are two of my all-time favorite modelers...any work by them (or directly inspired by them) always goes directly in the "Save" file. Glad you were able to make it to the NNGC and I hope see you in Tacoma next year.

John

NEMMRRC

Quote from: cuse on September 09, 2021, 06:19:48 AM
Thanks, as always, for the effort Jaime. Your photos are always much appreciated.

That Saratoga Mine certainly seemed familiar but I couldn't place it until you made the Furlow reference. Malcolm Furlow and Lou Sassi are two of my all-time favorite modelers...any work by them (or directly inspired by them) always goes directly in the "Save" file. Glad you were able to make it to the NNGC and I hope see you in Tacoma next year.

John
I was thrilled when I saw the Saratoga Mine in the contest room. Hope to see you in Tacoma.

Jaime

jrmueller

Thanks for the pictures Jaime. It's certainly good to see you back in the roll of documenting these events for those is us who can't travel. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad