Monday - September 13, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, September 13, 2021, 06:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Monday the 13th?  Somehow that sounds worse than Friday the 13th.   ;D

Some workbench time over the weekend.  I have a bunch of assorted little projects going on so I'm only making a little progress on a lot of different things.   ???

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

I've been learning as I go using Tinkercad, the 3D program that enables you to create images (.stl files) which in turn can be used to create 3D objects using a 3D printer. I've been attempting to make large masonry arch windows that open and it is proving harder than expected. Fun learning though. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Trip to the dentist this morning.   :P Might break out the kit I started months ago that's been sitting here idle. 

Jeff

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm working on detailing my last two builds, today. We are getting to the time of the year when I spend a lot of time outside enjoying the fall weather, my favorite time of the year.  I hope everyone has a great day. From the F&SM.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

vinceg

Good morning, everyone. Got my workbenches reorganized and started a new kit over the weekend. I'll start the build thread later today.

Nice picture, John. I never noticed it before but George rotated the building 90 degrees from the lumber rack when he created the Duffy's kit. Interesting.

Cheers,
Vince
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

S&S RR

Quote from: vinceg on September 13, 2021, 08:08:39 AM
Good morning, everyone. Got my workbenches reorganized and started a new kit over the weekend. I'll start the build thread later today.

Nice picture, John. I never noticed it before but George rotated the building 90 degrees from the lumber rack when he created the Duffy's kit. Interesting.

Cheers,
Vince

Yup. George kit bashing his own kits. I know he loves to see what changes we make to his kits.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

deemery

Well, if George messes up a kitbash, at least he's not out a highly collectable kit... :-)

Today's question concerns layout wiring....

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ACL1504

Morning all,

Not much to report today. Cleaning up the layout room and working on the 2021 challenge build. Man, the going is slow on this build.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

restocarp

Morning all. Some photos of my latest project, still in progress.

Matt

Opa George

Matt,
That is fantastic detailing.  Beautiful brickwork, and that cornice is really nice!
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA