Register Using Facebook.

Started by RailroadKits, December 15, 2013, 10:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RailroadKits

I noticed that if you click the "Facebook" icon to sign in or register, you may get an error the first time depending on your browser settings. If you go back and try it again, it appears to work.

Jimmy

edward.traxler

Well .. had to do some backflips and stand on my head for a bit but it finally registered me via Facebook

NEMMRRC

What are the benefits of Facebook registration?

Jaime

Mike Engler

Facebook is silly. Glad I don't have to do Bookface to participate. I don't have a question, I just want to make a third post so I don't have to answer the security questions. Now I have to find out how to post photos.
THE Runner- Mike Engler in Lakeville, MN
mike.engler59@gmail.com

NEMMRRC

One and the same?

Jaime

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

2 of our members at our Dutch Forum wanted to join here , after I told them this was the new kitforums, they wrote me that they had to join using facebook, I said no they didn't , I think I have to correct this , it seems you do have to join using facebook , which is something they will never do and I also wouldn't have done, glad I'm already registered . Is there a way around the farcebook thing?
I love photo's, don't we all.

administrator

Fixed this. Facebook is no longer required to register.

ADMIN

moonlicht

thanks, this is much better
i only prefer a cat as my best friend 8)
Cor

Janbouli

bparrish

Jan...

Tell these new Dutch folks that they are most welcome here.  If they can burn up the rails like your Olympic skating team did......... we should have some pretty cool modeling...

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

Janbouli

Bob , one of them Cor jumped right in , he is scratchbuilding Red Hook Wharf . We already saw an H0 version and an N-scale version , now we get to see a 0 version.