Friday - September 17, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, September 17, 2021, 06:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

T.G.I.F!  That's all I have to say about today.  ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Morning all,

Saturday Eve, life is good. That's all I have to say. ;D

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Keep It Rusty

Jerry

Okay I give up!!  Why did Bob open the lounge in the Kit Building section?? ;D

Must have fell asleep on the dining room table woke up and didn't realize were he was!!
Bob you need to retire!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

S&S RR

Good morning! It's okay Bob - still dreaming of building kits this morning. That's a good thing.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

deemery

We have 2 Friday threads to choose from.  I pick this one, since it starts with a steam engine. :D

Yesterday I tried a Pounce Wheel for nail holes.  It was a frustrating experience (and even if I had a Monster Nailer, that would be prohibitive on a structure that is 4" x 12" ...)  So I repainted the wall with the intent of mostly filling the nail holes.  Now I need to re-weather that wall, probably will use Doug Foscale's sponge painting technique for weathered paint... 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

MartyO

Morning,

It is coming to an end of my outside work for tge summer, except moving a downspout away from the driveway.
Marty

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Need my eyes checked...seeing double today...tomorrow's open house is on my brother's birthday...miss him...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

jerryrbeach

Good morning, again barely.

Loaded a load of the brown stuff this morning.  Was hopeful that I could get the lawn mowed this afternoon but it is very overcast and the lawn is pretty wet.  Maybe I'll have to force myself to model.  Now there's an idea!

Later,
Jerry

vinceg

Good day, all. Mostly modeling today. Great pic, Tom. Love those congested city scenes.

Vince
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

ReadingBob

Quote from: Jerry on September 17, 2021, 09:10:55 AM
Okay I give up!!  Why did Bob open the lounge in the Kit Building section?? ;D

Must have fell asleep on the dining room table woke up and didn't realize were he was!!
Bob you need to retire!! :)

Jerry

Oops!  I wholeheartedly agree....I need to retire.   ;D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

S&S RR

Quote from: jerryrbeach on September 17, 2021, 11:52:30 AM
Good morning, again barely.

Loaded a load of the brown stuff this morning.  Was hopeful that I could get the lawn mowed this afternoon but it is very overcast and the lawn is pretty wet.  Maybe I'll have to force myself to model.  Now there's an idea!

Later,

I moved a lot of that same brown stuff when I was working, too. ;)  It's much more fun to model it.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Opa George

I love it. You can't have too many Fridays.
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA