Re: Saturday - September 18, 2021

Started by Dennis Bourey, September 18, 2021, 06:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Bourey

Morning All, Heading to 49 main St for a train layout adventure ;) Take care. Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Meeting with the contractor to look at and decide tile for the the shower conversion then back out to Dad's house.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nothing special planned for today. Laying low.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Good morning.  For those lucky enough to be going to George's open house we would like a full report. We love pictures.  I hope everyone has a great day.  The new F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Opa George

Lots going on today--local farm market for some honey and local goat cheese to have with the figs from our trees. My oldest grandson is in a "fall ball" league and has a baseball game late morning.   Then we're throwing a banana-split social for my mother-in-law's 82nd birthday (her idea).

Have a great day no matter where you are.
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MAP

Good morning!  Hung a new 2'x2' LED light above a section of the layout which was a tad dark.  Hope to get some scenery done today.
Mark

jrmueller

Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

deemery

I made some progress on "Laird Stoneworks" last night.  I cut the window/door openings, glued on the cornerposts, then started to add bracing.  I'm also pondering the signage.  Today I'll finish trimming the window openings (wanted to get the bracing into position first), and add glazing to the window castings.   

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

MartyO

Morning,

Here I am sitting here while my wife and daughter talking gossip about the Dancing with the Stars pairings....just shoot me!
Marty

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Not too much going on today so I hope to squeeze in some workbench time.  I need to finish up a lot of little projects before I tackle something bigger.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Raymo

Good afternoon. Spent part of the morning at George's, a little visit just to say hi and get out of the house. Saw at least one new building on the layout

Rail and Tie

Quote from: Raymo on September 18, 2021, 01:49:06 PM
Good afternoon. Spent part of the morning at George's, a little visit just to say hi and get out of the house. Saw at least one new building on the layout

Glad to see you are getting out and about Raymo. Very jealous that you can just pop on over to George's and sniff around any time you want because you live next door!
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

vinceg

Good day, all. Lots of hobbying today with a little bit of honey-do list sprinkled in.

Cheers.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee