George's Layout visit (FSM) 9-18-2021

Started by Dennis Bourey, September 19, 2021, 08:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hey Dennis:

Great pics of the F&SM. It's my favorite RR and I've been there several times. Can't wait to go again.

Karl

Dennis Bourey

Karl, I would love to go back next month. :)
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Keep It Rusty

Great shots, Dennis! I completely failed getting any wide, overall shots. I went straight in for the close ups! Haha. I'm just settling in to process mine. I got a hair over 500 of them.

For your videos, I'd suggest uploading to YouTube and then posting the link here.

Dennis Bourey

Thank you Craig, I will do that. Glad you were there enjoying yourself. I have more overall view's little everyday. Don't wanna spoil the guy's and girl's here to much. lol
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Dennis Bourey

Here's another set.
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Dennis Bourey

Set #2
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

ACL1504

Dennis,

These are great. Thanks for taking the time to share them with the rest of us peeps.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Dennis

Great pictures, thank you for sharing. The overall shots show what George achieved by taking the center mountain down and removing the large view block buildings in South Manchester.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Does anyone have any good before and after shots of the mountain?

Dennis Bourey

More!!!!
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

S&S RR

Quote from: Keep it Rusty on September 20, 2021, 03:38:10 PM

Craig

I do but it will take some time to find them.  Tom posted a nice picture of the first iteration of mountain removal last week. See his old FSM photographs thread.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

Quote from: S&S RR on September 20, 2021, 07:06:53 PM
Quote from: Keep it Rusty on September 20, 2021, 03:38:10 PM

Craig

I do but it will take some time to find them.  Tom posted a nice picture of the first iteration of mountain removal last week. See his old FSM photographs thread.

It wasn't as hard as I thought - here is a picture of the backside of the mountain.  Now to find one from the front.

John Siekirk

S&S RR

Here is an overview from the last century. The dozers have taken down a lot of mountains.

John Siekirk

S&S RR

This is the way the layout looked the first time I visited the layout.  I have a picture of me standing in front of the floor to ceiling mountain with George.
John Siekirk

Keep It Rusty

It's amazing. What a sight! Can see John Allen there all day.

Thanks for digging it out for me!