Thursday - October 7, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, October 07, 2021, 07:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Got a call yesterday that an Atlas Jersey Central H16-44 engine I had reserved back on 6/30/2019 is finally coming in and will be shipped shortly.   :D  That's the extent of my modeling for the week.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jim Donovan

The Boss and I are off to Boston today. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

Chilly and cloudy in the forecast. I'm going to hide under 5he blankets.
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Have been up since 4 am and I'm dragging a bit. Not sure what's on the agenda today but hope to finally do something on the layout.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Another foggy October morning to start the day.  I'm planning on some mowing with the brush hog and moving some round bales once the fog lifts.

Everyone have a great day!
Jerry

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm back working on the layout in-between chores, today.  Very foggy here this morning, too. I hope everyone has a great day.  From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

vinceg

Good morning, all. 60s and rainy in Chicago this morning. We need it. Looks like more modeling on tap.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

Raymo

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Survived doc visit yesterday...5 blood draws for tests, they could not find a good spot ... flu shot, booster shot, etc.
While waiting to get called in...a young couple started talking to me because of my GTW RR shirt...we exchanged numbers...a local railroader !!!
Overcast and rain today too...spent an evening at the bench last night till 1am...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

madharry

Quote from: ReadingBob on October 07, 2021, 07:23:30 AM
Morning all,

Got a call yesterday that an Atlas Jersey Central H16-44 engine I had reserved back on 6/30/2019 is finally coming in and will be shipped shortly.   :D  That's the extent of my modeling for the week.

Have a great one!
Bob I have this model as New Haven #594. It is a nice runner. Off tomorrow to my first post-pandemic model railway exhibition with "Cheffley". The car is packed and we are ready to go. I have a shopping list of things I need.............Have a great day everyone!
Mike