T.G.I.F! - October 8, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, October 08, 2021, 06:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

T.G.I.F!!!  :D

The infamous Trackside Tavern of Tahope fame.  ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

MAP

Good morning Bob!  Nice build on the Tavern.  Nice day on tap here, so some outdoor activities are on tap.  Going to a play this evening at a local playhouse which was converted from a tiny church (3 miles from our house!). First, coffee.
Mark

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm working on the railroad, today.  Hopefully, while I have a painter staining my deck.  He has been trying to get it done for two months but keeps getting rained out. This is the first time I have paid someone to do this job, I decided I needed a break after all the inside house improvement work I have done this summer. ;)  I hope everyone has a great day.  From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

deemery

Today's the first day of the NMRA MER convention near Lowell, MA.  I signed up for today's mill tour.  Will post photos at some point.  Weather is perfect, sunny cool fall day!

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Keep It Rusty

Rollin

Bob, the sight of that Tavern makes me want a tall, cold beer! ;)

Morning, all...

John Henry would have hated this machine, it puts the spikes in the ties by screwing them in:

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Overcast and wet today...stayed up to 1am again...something about working on those brick and stone structures...
Tommy

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Starting to paint the "grease" in between the rails yesterday. I had been at it for about 15 minutes then I got a phone call that grandson had been in a car accident (not hurt) but he was driving wife's car. Needless to say that took my time between 1230 and 1830. FHP never showed up. After waiting on them for 3.5 hours they called, gave me the case number and told me to file the report online. >:(. Today so far has been spent at the repair shop and chores. Hopefully after lunch I will get back to the train room.

I hope everyone  has a good .
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision