Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Opa George

Good morning, all,

A hearty Sunday breakfast of huevos rancheros then off to the farm market to buy some big pumpkins. Halloween/fall decorating on the docket today.

Have a great day, everyone!
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Not sure what's on the agenda today but want to do some work on the layout. We are going out to supper with the extended family tonight.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Good morning. I'm planning on some modeling today, too. We are still having summer temperatures and rain so I'm holding off on my fall fishing trips. I hope the fall activities are just pushed off a few weeks and a switch isn't through and we move right into winter. You just never know with Michigan weather. I hop everyone has a great day.  From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

deemery

Last day of NER NMRA meet today.  I'll get photos of the contest room, pick up my Micro-Mark order, and check out some more clinics.  From my perspective, this has been a good "first activity after the Covid interruption..."

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ACL1504

Morning all,

No modeling yesterday in spite of my desire to do so. I'll try again later this afternoon.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Yesterday was a beautiful fall day...70...sunny...fall train rides sold out in Osceola Wisconsin...tree colors were nice...
Town was packed and the store was busy...25mph wind today...maybe will do some modeling tonight...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com