Wednesday October 20th

Started by PRR Modeler, October 20, 2021, 06:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRR Modeler

Good Morning,

Didn't sleep well last night. Today I have chores then hopefully some layout time. Back out to Dad's tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Morning Curt and others,

I didn't sleep worth a damp either. Old age sure is fun.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Morning,

Tossing and turning all night seems to be a trend here to.
Marty

Jim Donovan

I agree;

We are up in Toledo to visit family this week. Trouble sleeping has been an issue, looking forward to going home.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Morning all,

Slept 9 hours here.  I'm finding I'm sleeping up to 1 1/2 hours late after long work days over the last year.  Must be from getting older...

Jeff

vinceg

Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Good to know I'm not the only one that slept poorly last night.  It was the full moon, any correlation?

Everyone have a great day (and a nap?)!
Jerry

ReadingBob

Morning all,

PI planning day 1.  I can catch up on my sleep during the meetings.  ;D

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

S&S RR

Good morning.  It sounds like we all need a nap, today.  Maybe we can attend Bob's PI class with him.  Bob what does PI stand for? I know there are a 1000 different classes that I was required to take during my working days with different titles that all were supposed to make me more efficient - the only thing I learned in all of them was that I had to work harder to make up for the lost time from the class. The other thing that they seemed to have in common was that the teacher had never done anything or managed anything but seemed to think that his class was the key to doing it. S**t, I'm having a flash back - time to go work on my trains.  I hope everyone has a great day. From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Raymo

Morning. Seeing where everyone is talking about sleep today, I dropped a small fortune on an adjustable bed yesterday. I wanted to buy one before the surgery and never had a chance. Post surgery has told me enough is enough

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Strangely, last night was one of the best nights sleep I've had in a long time. You must've all sacrificed on my behalf...

BandOGuy

Reading this thread to date has made me sleepy.
Slept so well last night, my neighbors firing up HER hemi truck at 7:40 AM didn't wake us. That's her usual departure time and you can set a watch by it.
Enjoy your snoozes later today.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Today we have rain in the forecast...but 48 years ago it was a sunny afternoon...
When we go out to eat today...if I don't go take Sandy to White Castle for sliders...I should be able to go downstairs for a few hours tonight...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

PRR Modeler

Tom- Congratulations. Everyone always looks so young when we get married.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision