Sunday October 31, 2021 Happy Halloween

Started by Jim Donovan, October 31, 2021, 08:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Looks like a late sleep in crowd today. Hope I did not offend anyone by saying Happy Halloween. I only mentioned it as a generic, non offensive, politically neutral.... Oh whatever, Happy Halloween.

We are enjoying nice outdoor weather so not much going on modeling related.  So here is today's ad from 1942.

Have a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

S&S RR

Good morning! It's time to get started on some modeling. I hope everyone has a great day. Here are a couple pictures from the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ACL1504

Morning all,

My plan is do some modeling today and update my build thread.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

H. Zane -

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Morning,

The rain is going to stop for a couple hours then, as per tradition, it will rain tonight.
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Today will likely be a chill day.  I got my booster jab yesterday morning and it kicked my butt last night.  Headache, chills and didn't sleep very much.  I feel better at the moment except for the lack of sleep.

Yesterday's workbench session ended up with me starting to put lights in the little build I'm working on.  I wasn't going to but one thing led to another and before I knew it I was adding lights.   8)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Raymo

Morning. Spent yesterday at a model train ( mostly Lionel) auction and picked up a brass H.O. B&M buggy. Today is going through my mothers collection of stuff and moving my old bed into the spare room.

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Great photos today, thanks to all who posted them.

Another rainy day here, ho, hum.

Everyone have a great day!
Jerry

deemery

I leaned some backdrops against the wall and some flats against the backdrops...

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

PRR Modeler

Good  Morning All,

Been doing chores all morning and this afternoon we are giving Dad's keys to the owner so he'll be clear of the other house.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Opa George

Afternoon shift checking in,

Made breakfast for the extended family this morning--grands, great grands, cousins, in-laws, etc--we try to get together once a month--apple cider donuts, scrambled eggs and fried potatoes.  This evening will be the first time we won't be following our grandsons around their neighborhood for trick-or-treat. They have their own friends and are getting old enough they don't need chaperones.  (sigh).

Got a little bit of layout time in.  Working on the Rust Rock Falls area, adding more foam landforms. I would post a pic but it's just green foam right now.

Might get a pizza for dinner and then carve a pumpkin for Hallowe'en.

Have a great rest of the day, all!
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA