Question for the forum?

Started by Raymo, December 18, 2021, 08:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

I'm needing help deciding what I should build for the Build Challenge. Would you like to see another Jordan build? Or something in metal like a Wheel Works kit or Wiseman models or GHQ. Another Sylvan build or a solid resin kit like Magnuson or Stoney Mountain Classic Castings. Let me know what you would like to see built, Raymo

PRR Modeler

I would like a resin kit since I have never built one.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

GPdemayo

Always a delight to see your builds Dan.....how about a metal one, that would be a bit diferent than the resin or plastic.  ;)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

How about all of them?   ;D Otherwise metal would be good.

Jeff

Oldguy

I'd second yes.  All. 

But would settle for a metal and a solid resin.  I have way too many of these sitting on the shelf and need a push.
Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

deemery

I agree with those looking for metal/solid resin, mostly because it'll be a change.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ACL1504

I'll be happy to follow whatever you do.  8)

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tct855

Taxi-man~,
                   I'd like to see you push your expert modeling skills a bit further and build something you've never built before! or perhaps scratch build something you've built as a kit for many times.
                                                                                                           Good luck brother!  Thanx Thom...

bparrish

Thom....

I might try and weigh in on this with my school house build on another thread in this forum.   I did use some pretty tried methods so if you want me to come in with something really new I would  need to think about it for a time.

Thanx for the prompt.

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

Janbouli

Happy to see anything you build .
I love photo's, don't we all.

cuse

I vote Jordan...preferably one of the ones I've got in my closet mocking me  ::)

Opa George

Since you are asking for input, I'd love to see one of those Wiseman kits built.  I've been considering buying one to add some variety to all the Jordans. At $20+ each I've been hesitant to invite one on a blind date.

--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

NEMMRRC

I vote for the Tichy crane.

When does the challenge begin?

Jaime

Raymo

Quote from: NEMMRRC on December 19, 2021, 08:11:47 AM
I vote for the Tichy crane.

When does the challenge begin?

Jaime
January 1,2022

Raymo

Thanks for the input, I now have some direction and ideas on a build.. ;)