Woooo Hoooooo!

Last work day of 2021.

Good riddance to 2021.

Let's bring on twenty twenty too    ;D

Later.

Jaime

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Another work day.  Kids were fun for the two days, but they never stop moving (twin 3 year old boys).  They're headed home today.

Jeff

MAP

Good morning!  Cold, wet & dreary this morning.  At least I don't have to shovel rain.  A few things on the "to do" list for today, then some train stuff this afternoon.  Now where did I leave my coffee?
Mark

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Gray cloudy start to the day, looks like the sun might be hiding all day today, and tomorrow, and Saturday... guess it must be model railroad season.  ;) ;) ;)

Pic yet again from Dick Elwell's layout.

Everyone have a safe and productive day!
Jerry

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nothing new or exciting to report here.

Have a great day.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Heavy fog here this morning. Have fascia painting followed by boxing up of the Christmas things.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

MartyO

Morning,

Yup, another cloudy day with a chance of meatballs.
Marty

Mecrr22

Morning all A small group of us had been planning to attend the Amherst train show in West Springfield and have decided against it once again.  Just not worth the expense and risk with infection rates up and air Travel such a mess. Sad I was really looking forward to it.  Oh well I think I'll drown my sorrows and buy a South River Model works kit and hibernate in my shop and build that instead.  Happy pre New Yesr
Scott Hurley (MECRR22)

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Might have to stock up on coal for the -20 to -30 wind chill coming this weekend...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Why I let myself be talked into a two week cruise I will never know, boring... I too was planning to head to Springfield with a group of guys, not going to happen. Oh well. I've had time to plan work on the layout, should be fun.

Have a great day everyone.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Opa George

Happy Thursday, all,

Just got back from dropping off a trunkload of decrepit electronics at our county recycling center. Old computer, answering maching, stereo, boxes of peripherals and etc.  It's amazing how fast the increasingly non-repairable stuff piles up.

Now, time for work on the layout once I heat up the coffee.

Be well and do good work!

--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

BandOGuy

Quote from: tom.boyd.125 on December 30, 2021, 08:50:56 AM
Morning,
Might have to stock up on coal for the -20 to -30 wind chill coming this weekend...
Tommy

Tommy, I've got coal left over from Christmas morning.
Delivery though might be a problem.
Have a happy, all.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

NEMMRRC

Quote from: Mecrr22 on December 30, 2021, 08:49:34 AM
Morning all A small group of us had been planning to attend the Amherst train show in West Springfield and have decided against it once again.  Just not worth the expense and risk with infection rates up and air Travel such a mess. Sad I was really looking forward to it.  Oh well I think I'll drown my sorrows and buy a South River Model works kit and hibernate in my shop and build that instead.  Happy pre New Yesr
Wow....
Several of us (two from Florida and two from Twin Cities plus myself) were planning to go to Springfield. We just ordered our wristbands today. Hopefully the show goes on.

Jaime

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Love the billboard ads in your picture Tom!

I did some outside chores this morning, so I think I'll reward myself with workbench session this afternoon.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.