Welcome Back November 12, 2023

Started by Jim Donovan, November 12, 2023, 03:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

Folks welcome back! First, a big thank you to Craig Rusty for bringing the forum back to life. The forum is back running on its original forum programming. While Craig has been able to recover the vast majority of information some unfortunately is lost. However going forward we hope to have improved backups. I can not overstate how much work Craig put into this project.

Please read the welcome back post from Craig Rusty and look around the site. Consider this post the beginning of our daily coffee checkin. So let everyone know the site is up and running and lets get back to our great hobby and sharing ideas.

Thanks
Jim Donovan
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Present.....a giant thanks for all the effort Jim and Rusty have put into restoring our favorite clubhouse!

THANKS Y'ALL
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Great afternoon all,

Great to be back. Thank you Jim and Craig for getting us back in business.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Erieman

Good Afternoon All,

Thanks to everyone that put in the time and effort to get the forum back up and running. I hope I still can remember how to upload, etc...  Looking forward to seingwhat everyone has been doing over the past many years. 

Here is a video link to my layout almost current. Dale Angel and his wife Karyn of Toy Man Television have been guest speakers for our regional NMRA conventions twice and you can see some prior and a lot of current layout status. They were or guest speakers back in June at our convention in Flagstaff. Dale mentioned that he could not come to Phoenix, but asked if i would take some video and sent itto him. The video shows some prior and current status of the layout. A lot of catching up to do as you will see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo3YpdPgWNs&t=556s&ab_channel=ToyManTelevision

Thanks again to everyone who put inthe time and effort to bring back the forum. For fellow forum members, Welcome back and look forward seeing what you all have been doing.

Frank aka Erieman

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Keep It Rusty

Good to see some familiar faces again!

Welcome back, everyone.

For the record, I have just increased attachment file sizes from 1mb to 5mb. This is per attachment, not per post.

jerryrbeach

Craig,

Obviously, the password you sent me allowed me access.  Thank you so much for the work you put in to allow us to once again have a place to enjoy the hobby with our friends.

Jerry
Jerry

bparrish

Good afternoon all...

Yep.... good to be back.

I got in without a hitch.  Now I need to learn my way around again.

thanx to all who made this work.

Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

Rollin

Amazing! Doctor Frank N Steen has resurrected the monster. It lives again! Congratulations and thanks for the hard work and dedication.

swisstrain

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to making this forum work again!

sdrees

Great to be back.  Thanks for showing me Frank.  good to here from these guys again
Steve Drees
SP RR

Opa George

It's great to see the forum online and functioning again. Thanks for all the hard work and stubborn persistence that it must have taken to get to this point.  Looking forward to checking in regularly.

George Nagle (Opa George)
Harrisburg, PA
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

tom.boyd.125

To the Admin's...THANK YOU !!!
Able to get in without an issue.
Missed everyone. Only changes here is age, 75 now, and had our 50th wedding anniversary last month.
Will check it out as time permits!
Tom Boyd
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Oldguy

Thank you Thank You Thank You!

Nice to see others work and get some help with mine.

Bob
Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

Raymo

Howdy everyone! Been busy today and just found out about the Re-Grand Opening. Thanks for getting it back up and running!