Saturday, November 18, 2023

Started by ACL1504, November 18, 2023, 06:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

I heard the rooster early this morning so I got up.  ;D The Judge is coming over to run trains and do some BSing which is part of our Saturday routine. Everyone else is welcome to stop by as well.

This morning I got up to no rain and cooler temps. I drained the pool twice over the last two days.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Raymo

Morning. It's raining here in the corner of Mass., but it's a storm from the west and not the Florida storm. Hopefully I'll be able to work at the bench today after bringing Ma to her hair appointment.

Keep It Rusty

Morning all!

Don't think I'll have much time for modelling today, unfortunately. Maybe tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good one.

Jim Donovan

Good morning from cloudy Florida.

Apparently it rained (again) overnight but looks like it is trying to clear up. The wife is off today to a craft show with friends allowing me time to enjoy some modeling time.

I had trouble sleeping last night, seems to becoming normal so I did some design work on my current structure build. I've settled on its' name 'Debra D's Boutique of Distinction'. If you know anything about my wife you know she loves to dress up so a clothing manufacturer was an obvious choice.

Well off to get the day started. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

nycjeff

Good morning everyone, we are actually getting a little rain here in the desert. It's quite an event when it happens because it doesn't happen very often. Hope everyone has a good day.
Jeff Firestone
Morristown, Arizona
modeling the New York Central in rural Ohio in the late 1940's

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! Wow - Greg is sure getting wordy. I'm busy getting the next issue of the S&S RR & I Gazette ready to go out.  We have a school program for my Grandson this afternoon. Next week,  I will be closing the cabin for the winter and modeling season will officially begin. I hope everyone has a great day.

John
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MartyO

Good night, :-X

Finally succumb to painting our front door a bright red oil based metal paint. It has been 7 hours and it is still tacky and forced to leave it open all night. So if I don't post tomorrow you will know why; death by fumes or a visitor at night. 
Marty