Tuesday 21 November 2023

Started by Janbouli, November 21, 2023, 04:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janbouli

Good morning all , it's a cold and wet day here in the Netherlands , so aside from an appointment to have new compression socks measured I'm staying inside . Back to work tomorrow . Have a great day all.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Keep It Rusty

Morning to all.

Another day of work, peppered with as much kit design as I can fit.

Hope you all have a good one.

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Another day at work here too.  I'll take a long lunch today.  A bunch of current and former co-workers get together about once a month to connect and today's the day.  This evening the better half and I are going out for dinner with one of her coworkers and her spouse.  I've never met them, but my better half says her coworkers spouse likes trains so we should have something to talk about.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

NEMMRRC

Greetings on the eve of the eve of Thanksgiving.

It's not yet OK to decorate for Christmas. Wait for it.

Later.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Quoting Greg, "Morning all....."

Oh, and just another Saturday here.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Busy day planned here.  Plumber coming later to fix very slow leak on toilet.  Need to pack as we're going to San Francisco to spend Thanksgiving with my youngest daughter, followed by several days in San Diego at a Medical Continuing Education meeting.  Several other chores need doing before we leave tomorrow.

Good to see Jaime and Jan have found the revived Forum.

Jeff

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Everyone;

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here in Central Florida. I need to get some yard work done so today is a good day to get it done. Then some bench work fun.

I like the idea of suggesting to friends to join the forum. I have a couple who would be great additions. Anyway, hope everyone has a great day. Here is a photo to start the day

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

NEMMRRC

Quote from: Zephyrus52246 on November 21, 2023, 07:26:47 AMMorning all.

Busy day planned here.  Plumber coming later to fix very slow leak on toilet.  Need to pack as we're going to San Francisco to spend Thanksgiving with my youngest daughter, followed by several days in San Diego at a Medical Continuing Education meeting.  Several other chores need doing before we leave tomorrow.

Good to see Jaime and Jan have found the revived Forum.

Jeff
I sure is nice to see some familiar faces around here.

Keep It Rusty

I have just debuted a new board here on the forum. "The Yard" is a Read-Only board where any forum news or forum how-to's will be posted.

I've kicked it off with a "How to post photos" post.

S&S RR

I'm so far behind today I couldn't decide to post here or just start tomorrow's thread.  I hope everyone had a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad