Monday 27 November 2023

Started by Keep It Rusty, November 27, 2023, 02:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

I announced our upcoming line of smaller kits yesterday, our "Keep it Simple" range. Coming in 2024.

These will be perfect for beginners or that small space on your layout you just don't know quite what to do with.
They will be inexpensive ($20-30, depending on the design) but they will never compromise on the quality you've come to expect from the Keep it Rusty brand.

We plan on launching with around five unique designs. I'll be keeping the forum updated when we launch!

Have a great day everyone.

PRR Modeler

Good Morning Craig and those to come,

Started out with a walk this morning then I have laundry and start on the dis-assembly of the 44 Tonner for the crane scene.

Craig that sounds like an interesting idea.

I hope everyone has a good day
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Everyone. Graig best of luck with the new venture.

As for me, woke up to gray chilly weather. I was able to send some time modeling yesterday but the 3D printer started acting up. I will be checking it out today. Not much else to report from central Florida. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Raymo

Morning everyone. Your venture sounds pretty interesting Craig. Hopefully some little brick buildings are in the offerings. Off to work..

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Back in San Leandro after a few days seeing Big Sur, Carmel and Monterey.  Going across the Bay to San Francisco later today.

Looking forward to seeing your kit offerings, Craig.

Jeff

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Great idea Craig.  Best of luck to you with the new line.  I'll have to check it out.  

I started adding the roofing to the Red Hook Fish Oil Company yesterday.  Still a way to go with that one but the final structure is the small bar that should go together pretty quick.  Then it's a matter of building the wharf itself and mounting the structures.  But for now, the real job takes precedence over the fun stuff.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: Jim Donovan on November 27, 2023, 07:13:15 AMGood Morning Everyone. Graig best of luck with the new venture.

As for me, woke up to gray chilly weather. I was able to send some time modeling yesterday but the 3D printer started acting up. I will be checking it out today. Not much else to report from central Florida. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim

Thanks everyone for the interest. I'm really looking forward to getting them out there.

Jim, you mentioning chilly weather and 3D print problems in the same sentence doesn't surprise me. Is your room heated where you keep it?

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Graig. Actually the room is both ac and heat controlled. In addition I have power ventilation for the printer and laser. The real underlining issue with the printer is I get in a hurry resulting in me letting maintenance slip. There is nothing a good cleaning won't fix so I better just get it done today. Thanks.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad