Started by Jerry, December 15, 2023, 08:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

Morning everyone

Coffee is ready!

I have a Dr. appointment this am.

Everyone have a great day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Started out with a walk this morning. It was a comfortable 64F but very windy which made it feel colder.

Nothing much planned for today, but will probably run trains for a bit.

Good luck at the doc Jerry.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Vietnam Seabee

Cool but clear skies in Lombard (Chicago) this morning. Breakfast at a diner and then walk the grand dog.
A good day to put together my next installment for the S&S RR Gazette on my sawmill build....saw banding, knot holes and knots in stripwood.
Have a great day everyone
Terry

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Vacation day today.  Think I'll take a short walk first.  Then I'll do some shopping (Kohl's, ABC Liquor, Target) and pick up some lunch.  This afternoon will be spent at the workbench.

The young one, and his friends, have tickets to go to SeaWorld tomorrow.  First time in a long time they're heading there.  Judging by the gloom and doom forecasts from the weather weenies they couldn't have picked a worse day.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning!  The coffee is really tasting good this morning. Terry it's great to hear you are working on your article.  I finished mine last night - I needed to get it done before the Grandkids arrive for Christmas.

I'm cutting benchwork this morning making a change to the layout.  Every once in a while you just need to go for it. Coffee break is over time to get back at it.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Erieman

Good Morning All,

Another sunny day here in Arizona. Going to be in the 70's. Put up all the outside decorations the last couple of days so it is now time to get back to the railroad. Adding LED lighting to all the city structures. I purchased a couple of LED spools. This is the way to go on large city building of which I have many (50 plus). Adding frosted acrylic as windows to difuse the LED's. Probably should have done this before I assembled the buildings, but LED's did not exist back then. Adding acrylic glass windows is also a challenge, expecially on the narrow buildings. Oh well, that is what this hobby is all about. Three buildings are done and ready for installation, many more to go. Will post some pics on my layout thread soon.

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

What is with the clock? It seems to be way off. Are we on  GMT?

Frank/ Erieman

S&S RR

Quote from: Erieman on December 15, 2023, 12:13:45 PMWhat is with the clock? It seems to be way off. Are we on  GMT?

Frank/ Erieman
Frank

You need to go into your profile and change it to your location.  Craig posted a notice about it and I changed mine and it now knows where I am and what time it is. Your profile can be found in the top left corner of the home page. It is under the heading Look and Layout.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Vietnam Seabee

Thanks John for the time setting info. I wondered about that a week or so ago but decided to wait thinking Frank might ask 😊😊😊
Terry

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: Erieman on December 15, 2023, 12:13:45 PMWhat is with the clock? It seems to be way off. Are we on  GMT?

Frank/ Erieman

John is correct. Head over to "The Yard" board for more info.