Saturday, December 9, 2023

Started by ACL1504, December 09, 2023, 06:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Ah, another Saturday this week. Where does the time go?

The Judge is coming over to run trains this morning and all those interested are welcome to come on by  as well.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom 

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Morning all.....chores to do with Pegi, don't know if I'll be finished in time to get down for some BS time Tom. 
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Keep It Rusty

Got a few things on today, including continuing to setup my workshop. I installed the wall-mounted computer terminal in there yesterday which drives all the 3D printers and lasers. Soon it'll be humming along again!

jerryrbeach

Good morning.  

Forty degree to start the day, forecast temps near 50 later today.  Same temps tomorrow with rain, then Monday it is back to more normal temps for the week, with snow in the forecast. 

Tom, sure wish I lived closer so I could be there for a Saturday train day fun day.

Craig, it must seem exciting to be getting your workshop back together.

I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day!

Jerry

Raymo

Morning everyone. Plan is to be at the bench most of the day until this afternoon where I plan on taking my mom to her family's Christmas party if she's up for it.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

I'm at work, (sigh), so I won't be visiting today, Tom.  Plus, it's a wee bit far.  

Jeff

Vietnam Seabee

We're traveling to Virginia today for a few weeks... good day for traveling up. I-95

Tom...if that's an open invitation I might take up up on it after the first of the year

Terry

GPdemayo

Quote from: Zephyrus52246 on December 09, 2023, 09:54:17 AMMorning, all.

I'm at work, (sigh), so I won't be visiting today, Tom.  Plus, it's a wee bit far. 

Jeff
If you hopped on a small Citation, you could be here in under 3 hours Jeff..... :)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

craftsmankits

It's great to see the site up and running again.  I found it through a nostalgic hope that it might be back up and running, and lo and behold, there it was!  I'll throw in some of my completed projects once I get a chance.  Many thanks to Keep It Rusty, Craig, for getting us back to business.

Mark

deemery

Quote from: Vietnam Seabee on December 09, 2023, 10:43:30 AMWe're traveling to Virginia today for a few weeks... good day for traveling up. I-95

Tom...if that's an open invitation I might take up up on it after the first of the year

Terry
I don't think there's ever a _good_ day to drive up I-95.  Good luck!  

Off to the train room in a bit to work on the fence between the track and a factory.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Rail and Tie

11:00AM check in.

Getting ready to cut a new kit design. It's always exciting to take a design off the screen and craft it in wood, polybak and plastic! 

Trying to live up to our "Detail Insanity" expectations.

Keep On Model'n Everyone!
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

Bruce Oberleitner

Quote from: ACL1504 on December 09, 2023, 06:14:57 AM

Morning all,

The Judge is coming over to run trains this morning and all those interested are welcome to come on by  as well.

Tom

Hi Tom,
Is that offer good for Bob and me out here in Boise Id?  Might take a bit of convincing him on my part for a road trip like that!

Hehe

Merry Christmas and have another Diet Pepsi on me....

ACL1504

Quote from: Bruce Oberleitner on December 09, 2023, 03:05:18 PM
Quote from: ACL1504 on December 09, 2023, 06:14:57 AM

Morning all,

Tom

Hi Tom,
Is that offer good for Bob and me out here in Boise Id?  Might take a bit of convincing him on my part for a road trip like that!

Hehe

Merry Christmas and have another Diet Pepsi on me....

Come on down Cousin Brucie. Just remember I can't put you two up.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: Rail and Tie on December 09, 2023, 02:08:42 PM11:00AM check in.

Getting ready to cut a new kit design. It's always exciting to take a design off the screen and craft it in wood, polybak and plastic!

Absolutely amazing! Please keep sharing here, Darryl. You know I love your kits/posts like these!

Rail and Tie

Quote from: Keep It Rusty on December 10, 2023, 05:31:06 AM
Quote from: Rail and Tie on December 09, 2023, 02:08:42 PM11:00AM check in.

Absolutely amazing! Please keep sharing here, Darryl. You know I love your kits/posts like these!
Will do. And I hope you do the same!! 
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com